Training programme – Introduction
– Impact, implementation of VR-AR in technical training (in collaboration with UC Leuven-Limburg, Hogeschool voor de Moving Minds; department teacher training)
– Infographics an d gamification: low-treshold access for education and training
– FMC, SIF: the multifunctional simulation factory in robotics and additive manufacturing
4 days, incl. trip
– Hotel facility: Genk, breakfast incl.
– Transports: autobus 10ppn VDAB-Limburg
– Catering: light lunch break, diner at restaurant
– Organisation of the logistics by the campus manager / local responsible of VDAB of Technifutur.
– Cost declaration: Erasmus+ (new program), KA1: mobility trainers. dossier <1/3/2018
Arrival by plane in Brussels (BRU) and/or Charleroi (CRL) airport or train from France (Paris)-Thalys, Germany (Frankfurt/Cologne)-ICE, The Netherlands-Thalys.
- First day in Hainaut area (Hotel Charleroi Airport – Van Der Valk)
- Second day in Liège area (Hotel RAMADA PLAZA)
Transport inside Belgium organized.
Campus visits, workshop
Company visits, reflection session
Company visits (suggestion):
– Materialise HQ, Technologielaan 15,3001 Heverlee (first day)
Materialise incoroprates many years of 3D printing experience into a range of software solutions and 3D printing services, which together form the backbone of the 3D printing industry as healthcare, automotive, aerospace, design and consumer goods. Headquarted in Belgium, with branches worldwide.
– Punch Powertrain, Industriezone Schurhovenveld 4125, 3800 Sint- Truiden (second day)
PPT is an Independent full system supplier of fuel efficient powertrains for newenergy vehicles such as electric vehicles (EVs) and hybrids, as well as dual clutch transmissions (DCT).
– Sirris, Rue du Bois Saint-Jean 12, 4102 Seraing (nano.add.manufact.) (third day)
Sirris offers companies support to develop, test and implement technological innovations. In collaboration with our experts and with the aid of our high-tech infrastructure, you can explore all possibilities of new technologies extensively. In this way you make the right technological choices and you can easily translate innovation into marketable products and services.
Key note speakers:
- Innovathoren T2-campus from the innovation program “Imaginnovation” (powered by ESF).
- Bart Boelen: project manager Education and technology, T2-campus
- Fernando Pereira & the Project manager (to be recruited) Smart Innovative Lab, VDAB
- Technifutur: ?
- UCLL: ?
Publication: EVTA VET online catalogue
– A delegation of the campus management, coaches of 3 centers
– EVTA bookings
– Stakeholders: T2-campus, Technifutur, VDAB