[IT] Mechatronic and Automotive connection – ENAIP FVG
Discover Enaip FVG training Center of Pasian di Prato and its activities in Automotive
Mechatronics combines mechanics, electronics and informatics at the same time.
This association of know-hows is getting more and more important and helps companies to find new technologies.
Standing skills and competencies in mechatronic in automotive course also helps students to find better placement opportunities after being qualified.
This circuit involves visit to Enaip FVG laboratories and to companies in automotive industry based in Friuli Venezia Giulia.
During the first part Enaip FVG staff will present the specific approach of the centre to vocational training in this segment.
In the second part visitors will explore a route of innovation in automotive industry in northern Friuli Venezia Giulia.
9.30 – 12.00 | Enaip Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Enaip FVG and vocational training: a brief presentation
- Enaip FVG as an active part of network of VET centres for the training of young people
- Innovation in action: innovation applied in vocational training
- Innovation and teaching: methodologies and experiences
- Enaip FVG and the network with automotive companies: courses, workshops, visits
- Competitions, seminars and meetings: all about the automotive system of Enaip FVG (BRI-ES, Basf Academy, Texa Academy)
12.30 – 14.30 | Exploring the territory: The city center of Udine, the heart of Friuli
- Brief visit to Castello di Udine.
- Social eating in a traditional Osteria in the city center of Udine.
15.00 – 17.00 | Exploring the local economy: excellence in marketing and sales in automotive: Autostar Group.
The Autostar Group has always been a pioneer in implementing new strategies, with a realistic orientation towards the market and the customer’s ability to anticipate evolutions and new needs.
- The automotive market today and amarket trends
- Analizing Autostar business model
- Marketing and Sales for the automotive
- Professionals, competencies and skills for the automotive industry
10.30 – 12.30 | Carnia Industrial Park
In day 2 visitors will explore the territory of Carnia, a mountainous area of Friuli Venezia Giulia, in which there is an high concentration of high tech industries and few excellences in automotive sector. The firsta seminar will take place in Tolmezzo, at Carnia Industrial Park.
Born to promote the socio-economic growth of Carnia, Carnia Industrial Park is now a hub of high value added companies and services committed to creating the ideal conditions for the establishment of new businesses and for the competitive development of existing ones.
- The innovation system in Carnia
- Jobs and technology: wood and silicon
- The regeneration of spaces
- Activities in Consorzio Innova FVG
- Amaro, the hi tech district of FVG
- Innovalp: a festival for local innovation
12.30 – 14.30 | Exploring the territory: Tastes of Carnia
Social eating in a traditional restaurant in Carnia. Visitors will discover the tradition of Fogolar an taste the typical tastes of Carnia.
15.00 – 16.30 | Exploring the future: Automotive Lighting, Magneti Marelli Group.
Automotive Lighting is the Magneti Marelli division dedicated to the development, production and sale of automotive exterior lighting products for all major OEMs worldwide.
- Automotive Lighting and Magneti Marelli
- The headlamp market
- Ligthting: safety, technology, design
Skills and professional figures in automotive lighting