Training programme – Introduction
In order to achieve the objectives set by the agreements between countries concerning the production of electricity from renewable energies, it turns out that one of the unstoppable means to reach them will be to produce it from installations calling on photovoltaic technology.
The success brought by the use of this type of technology (progression of 900% between 2002 and 2012) has prompted the European Community to commission member states (Directive 2009/28 / EC) to provide a certification regulation for installers photovoltaic solar system.
It is in this context that Le Forem Environnement has decided to set up investments in both material and human resources.
Upon a demand of the three Belgian areas, our skills center has elaborated the Belgian training and certification process which gives to installers the verification procedures to meet the essential knowledge requirements imposed by the European directive.
The programme of a complete training cycle includes 52 hours of training, 2 hours of written test, 1/2 hour of oral test and 1 hour of practical test. This one-day seminar will be dedicated to give an overview of the training in few hours. It includes 5 volumes distributed as follows:
- Volume 1: Global context of energy development Renewable.
- Volume 2: Regulations and Support Mechanisms.
- Volume 3: Introduction to Photovoltaic Technology
- Volume 4: Design of a photovoltaic system.
- Volume 5: Implementation of a photovoltaic installation.
PV: 1 day in May – June or September
Possibilities to combine this programme with the following training circuits:
- CDC Environnement “Discovery course of packaging recycling and waste management in Belgium”
- AFPA Hazebrouck
Adress of the Skills center:
Rue Pierre & Marie Curie 1
7000 MONS Belgium
See Booking.com – Mons
- Brussels south-Charleroi airport – see Charleroi-airport.com (50 km from the center)
- Brussels national airport – see brusselsairport.be (75 km)
- Lille – see lille-aeroport.fr (75 km)
Railways: Gare de Mons – see belgianrail.be
Bus: TEC – see infotec.be
Taxis: see taxis Mons on pagesdor.be
- van rental to carry participants to the visit place
- Catering for lunch and drinks for breaks
Introduction to the seminar
9.00 – 10.00 / Volume 2 (Administrative part):
- Aspects of urban planning regulations
- Aids and supports aspects
- Amortization calculation of an installation
- Context in Belgium
10.00 – 11.30 / Volume 3 (Technology Component):
- Principle of operation
- Composition of a cell
- Cell type Composition of a module
- Physical and electrical laws
11.00 – 12.30 / Volume 4 (technical part):
- Type of installation
- Components of an installation
- Dimensioning an installation
- Cost of an installation
- Environmental impact
12.30 – 13.30 / Lunch
13.30 – 14.30 / Volume 5 (Technical regulation and assembly section):
- Aspect electrical safety and working at height
- Fixing hooks
- Electrical connection
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis
15.00 – 17.00 / Visit of a photovoltaic field
Site of Spaque, location: Houdeng-Aimeries
- origin of the project
- starting hypothesis