Pact for TOURism Skills – Towards a greener and a more digital Tourism Era
TOURing aims at reshaping the Tourism micro & SMEs by upskilling them over the green and digital skillsets in order to build a tourism sector of tomorrow that is economically, digitally and environmentally viable in the long-term through the implementation of more sustainable and digital models within Tourism micro & SMEs in the post-covid environment.
- To increase skills anticipation of Tourism micro-small-medium-enterprises in the post-covid environment.
- To support the upskilling of micro & SMEs Managers and Owners in the tourism sector in order to foster their resilience and their ability to bounce back quickly from future potential challenges.
- To foster the micro-SMEs capacity to offer updated tourism-related training programmes to their staff, focused on digital and green skills, adapted to their specific needs and demands.
- To increase the micro & SMEs access in EU & national funding tools in order to boost the future investments in digital and green transitions as well as in human workforce skills development.
- To contribute to the skills & qualifications harmonisation and mutual recognition of the tourism sector between EU countries.
- To enhance their capacity to innovate by creating diversified tourism products and by adopting sustainable tourism models within their operations, reducing at the same time their impact on environment and climate.
- To foster national and transnational collaboration among all partnering stakeholders in order to contribute to the attractiveness of tourism professions and to increase the image of VET.
- To contribute to the European Green Deal and Digital Education Action Plan, as well as, the Pact for Skills towards a fair and resilient recovery of the Tourism Sector in a post-covid environment.
- Tourism sector new skills set for digital and green transition of micro & SMEs in the post-covid environment.
- Self Assessment Tool for the identification of skills gap at micro & SMEs level (companies and employees).
- Digital Toolkit & Funding Toolkit.
- Curricula and Microcredentials platforms.
- Website and Social Media.
- “Looking Forward” White Paper for micro & SMEs in the tourism industry.
- Tourism micro-SMEs Managers/Employers.
- Employees in tourism micro-SMEs.
- VET Trainers.
- VET/Education Providers.
- VET Learners in tourism faculties.
- Associations at EU level.
- Tourism related Chambers & Tourism Associations.
- Policy Makers.
- Funding Toolkit for accessing to information on EU & National funding instruments.
Design of communication tools and dissemination materials.