EU Project Communications & Operations Trainee
This vacancy is for Erasmus+ Traineeship only
EVTA – The European Vocational Training Association / is a network organisation representing VET providers across Europe. Established in 1998, during the years, EVTA evolved into an essential stakeholder in the field of vocational training and human capital development, participating in various cooperation and concertation tables, providing support to its member organisations, and ensuring that their needs and expectations are fulfilled.
We are looking for an enthusiastic EU Project Communications & Operations Trainee to start from January 2024 onwards for a minimum period of 5 months. A monthly contribution for public transports might be negotiable.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 29th September 2023
The trainee will support the EVTA team in the following tasks:
- Assist in the implementation of EU-funded projects (Erasmus+ etc.), supporting the organisation and development of project activities under the responsibility of EVTA;
- Assist in the preparation of the documentation for reporting all the activities and deliverables for EVTA (narrative and administrative/financial);
- Manage communication and dissemination activities as drafted in the dissemination and communication plans of the ongoing projects (preparing communication campaigns, content for social media, website creation etc.)
- Assist the organisation of project meetings and training (logistics, content development, and implementation);
- Participate in project meetings, in Belgium and abroad if it is the case (all costs will be covered by the organisation).
Furthermore, the intern will be involved in other additional tasks related to the daily management of the network, such as:
- Support the implementation of EVTA’s communication strategy and contribute to the organisation of the network’s events;
- Assist in the organisation of Statutory meetings;
- Assist in other general tasks (internal communication, administration).
- Bachelor or Master Degree in International Relations/Administration/European studies/Communication etc.
- Experience in general project management tasks is a plus, such as desk research, social media management, report drafting, etc.
Personal and Social Skills
- At ease in a multicultural environment;
- Proactive, critical, flexible, and solution-oriented;
- Interest in learning more about EU-funded project management and communication activities;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on a common project;
- Ability to multi-task and work on different projects simultaneously;
- Time-management and organisation skills;
- Good written – verbal and good digital communication skills
- Fluent/native English;
- Good knowledge of French, Italian and/or any other EU language is considered a plus
Information Technology (IT) Skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and task management tools;
- Working knowledge of editing software (Adobe, Canva, WordPress);
- Working knowledge of social media functioning (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube);
- Good working knowledge of other collaborative platforms (G-Suite; Basecamp) is considered a plus
All information given upon application will be treated in a confidential manner according to GDPR rules.
Send us your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The EVTA Secretariat is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to equal opportunities for all irrespective of gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, age or disability. We warmly encourage and invite persons with a minority ethnic background and/or belonging to marginalised groups to apply to this position.