DIG.I.T.ABLE – DIGital Inclusive Trainers for AccessiBLE Education
➥ Erasmus +
The project intends to define a training standard for inclusive digital trainers, implement a VETtraining standardard and transfer to participants innovative teaching approaches, engagementstrategies and user-friendly tools for the development of learner-centered inclusive digital trainings.
- Improve the alignment between the skills of professional trainers and the needs of the labor market through new transversal digital skills applied to training
- Expand the job opportunities of professional trainers through the acquisition of inclusive teaching skills that allow to involve learners with training needs
- Improve the attractiveness of online continuing professional training through dynamic, interactive and engaging digital approaches and tools
- Expand the professional opportunities of workers with sensory disabilities by promoting access to accessible and inclusive online professional training
- Increase quality and impact of the activities implemented by continuing vocational training organizations, through the exchange of good practices for the development of the inclusive digital skills of their staff, in order to reach an ever wider target of learners.
- Inclusive Digital Trainer Curriculum
- Training for the inclusive digital trainer
- Replicability Toolkit
- Direct target: trainers needing to improve their competences for implementing inclusive digitaltrainings and adapt to the labor market digital transition.
- Indirect target: workers with visual/hearing impairments who have difficulty in benefiting fromcontinuous online professional trainings.