Erasmus + KA3 – Support for Policy Reform, Joint Qualifications in Vocational Education and Training.
The project, METVET – Joint Higher VET Course in the Metal Sector is related to previously identified skills needs and aims to design a joint higher VET core curriculum (EQF level 5) for aluminium installers and a qualification standard for the evaluation and certification of the training outcomes.
The project specifically aims to deliver the following outcomes:
- a professional (qualification) profile,
- a core curriculum (EQF 5),
- a corresponding VET program, including innovative teaching methods and
- a qualification standard (according to ISO/IEC17024 and ECVET) for evaluation and certification.
- Small Enterprises’ Institute of the Hellenic Confederation of Professionals Craftsmen & Merchants
- Panhellenic Federation of Craftsmen in Aluminium & Metal Constructions (IME GSEVEE)
- ENAIP Net Impresa Sociale Società Consortile Srl
- European Vocational Training Association (EVTA)
- Institut für Bildungsförderung e.V. – gemeinnützige Bildungseinrichtung (IFB)
- TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS
- National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP as an associated partner)