EXPLAIN: How to tell what you know well
➥ Erasmus+ KA2 – Strategic Partnership for Education and Vocational Training
The “Explain – How to tell what you know well” project aims to develop a set of learning support tools to help learners to better explain what they learned while they participate to courses of any kind.
The set of tools is useful to teachers, students and parents, and covers 4 steps indispensable to guarantee an effective oral presentation:
- Map your knowledge: how to plan your learning, collect data and information and verify if you have really understood the meaning of concepts
- Synthesize text: how make synthesis and prepare texts for written essays or oral presentations
- Handle numbers: how to manage numeric data grouping and presentation using infographics techniques
- Speak easy: how to improve oral performance for exams and public presentations.
The set of resources will be supported by an Handbook set :
- for teachers: how to integrate key competences with the subject matter taught and how to assess them
- for students and parents: how to become an independent learner and tell well what you know
- for everybody: mind/concept mapping tool